Nityanand Rehabilitation Centre (NRC)
- Admission procedure is based on Mental Health Act, 1986. Admissions are done from short term to long term on voluntary basis. Informed consent of client, his / her parents or guardian is necessary.
- Referring letter from a Psychiatrist and Physician is mandatory at the time of admission.
- At the time of admission, thorough assessment is done by the doctors and the counselors on the basis of the history given by the client and his / her relatives.
- On admission it is mandatory for the relatives to take the counselors number. They can communicate with the concerned couselor twice a week to get regular updates on the clients well being and development.
- Relatives of the client have to get his / her personal belongings, requirement and general medicines [if needed] at the time of admission and hand them over to the Nurse through the concerned counselor.
- One has to pay security deposit amount, monthly fees, medicine charges and personal expenses at the time of the admission. [Security deposit is refundable at the time of discharge]